X-Ray diagnostics / Ultrasound
Ultrasound (Medison A 30 device – made in Korea (2 units), VOLUSON E8 (General Electric-USA) and VOLUSON E10 (General Electric-USA), Philips Affiniti 70G (made in Netherlands) devices)
The following examinations are performed using the high specification of existing machines:
- Eye socket;
- Eye arteries;
- Thyroid gland;
- Doppler examination of peripheral lymph nodes;
- Mammary gland;
- Biliary tracts;
- Adrenal glands;
- Urinary tract;
- Examination of prostate gland and seminal vesicles.
In pregnant women:
- Dynamics of pregnancy;
- 3D, 4D Doppler ultrasound.
- Thymus gland.
In newborns and children up to 1 year:
- Dysplastic dislocation of the hip joint;
- Joint and musculoskeletal system (knee, hip, shoulder, elbow, wrist joints);
- Achilles and other tendons;
- Renal dopplerography;
- Plantar fasciitis (heel spur);
- Renal Doppler ultrasound;
- Doppler ultrasound of arteries and veins of upper and lower limbs.